Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My Secret Bearer

I always used to think that I am the kind of person who does not actually NEED someone...

That Special Someone, who is always by your side, comforting you, it may be by mere Presence or the simple fact that she/he Listens to you...( Although i haven't been in much situations of the sort where one needs to comfort a friend, a loved one... the mere idea of such situation gave me a "Panic Attack", as i think is the case with most GUYS... But Trust me fellows Listening is the simplest thing you can do... )

But i was Wrong... :)
I m not talking about those GF and BF types of relationship... not judging the credibility of people in such relationships either couz i m simply not in a position to comment on them...

Well well well... in my case its My Di and (special thanx to Google) the GTalk messenger...
This sweet sweet cousin of mine changed my whole outlook of life, especially the Relationships...
The girl...(although pretends to be busy sometimes) is most of the time there ONLINE...i know i know...Welliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hai.... :)

But the things i have shared with her, whether they are my feelings, my problems and those lil lil things happening in my life... well Nobody else on THIS PLANET know about them...
At times she gives me courage to do things which even I know are right but hesitate to do...
And its a kind of satisfaction that there is atleast one person who knows you...


Everybody shares their concerns with her, she don't know Y...
But certainly don't mind...
She's the LOCK to the room where my Secrets are kept...
And only I hold the Passkey...
It have no breaks...
It bear no cracks...
as tough as boots...
She's my Secret Bearer....

Hats Off To All Those Beautiful Ladies Who Rock My World.... ;)

3 comments:

Amandeep said...

I'm flatterd!!! hehehe...
Yaar u've put me in a spot where i can't even complement ur writing... it'll sound like complementing myself... :p

But good thoughts, and very well presented!!! Keep up the good work!!! :-)

Raman said...

My DIDI taught me...
STOP PRESUMING!!!! :P

Raman said...

socha to hai sirji...
par kya karey... jb tk duusri pakne wali nahi milti.. issi se kaam chalana padega... :)