Saturday, May 5, 2007

JOb Party - The Rain of Drinks and The Dance in Rain

Well lets Start off with "The Rain of Drinks"...
I m not much of a Drinker, rather rarely had any, couz there ought to be some of those Idiotic Non-Drinkers (the ones less in number) who have to take every Drunk guy back to His Room...
But Not this Job Party... Thankfully most of my Fulltime Drinking Friends restrained from becoming "Tunn"...!!!
But there was ONE thing i couldn't help noticing... Our lovely Seniors left no margin for Errors...
The Daaru was, what's the word i shud use, "Umpteen"... :)
It was like there was Literally a "Shower of Vodka n Whisky!!!"
All You Got to Do is:
OPEN YOUR MOUTH...
CLOSE YOUR EYES....
fACE TOWARDS THE SKY....
AND tADAAAM!!! Daaru..... :)




Now "A Dance in the Rain"

Well, this is the part where I come into play... Obviously I was among the First few people who started Dancing... You know whats the most amazing part...
Stand facing the Disco Lites, with Your Arms wide open,
Water (hopefully!!!) drops falling on Your Face...
The Time just seemed to have stopped...
Feeling I don't have words for... Baffling!!!!


And the Dance with all those Bewadaas... well actually its more fun... though i missed my regular dance partners, but this experience was NONE THE LESS...

Well socked in water, the skin getting all Wrinkly, I had to leave...
But didn't leave empty handed...

Thanku My Seniors For the Most Amazing Party Of My Life...

No comments: